Saturday, April 18, 2009

SCS Box Swap - Mini Magazine Holders

Hi there! Happy Saturday!

I made these for a swap on Splitcoast Stampers.....I kinda like the way they turned out! I think that I will make more for a Craft Sale at the end of May at my DD's school.....maybe with a teacher/school theme with note cards for teacher gifts.

They were pretty easy once I sat down and really concentrated....here is the link to Becky Robert's Blog HERE if you would like the tutorial to make your own. Look on the left habd side of her blog under tutorials and you will find it there. She has a lot of great ideas...I visit her blog often!




Recipe:
Ink: SU Ballet Blue and Bliss Blue
Stamps: All from Studio G - Joann's
Pattern Paper and Cardstock: The Paper Studio - Hobby Lobby
Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Punches: SU Scallop, 1 3/8 circle, 1 1/4 circle
Stickles - Waterfall (inside scallop flower)
Goodie Bag: Various Items from Mike's Dollar Section, American Crafts Ribbon, Studio G Clear stamps/Ink and Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin